- egccommAsked on June 17, 2014 at 02:50 PM
We created a Communications/Promotions form yesterday, now it's no where to be found. Can you tell us where it has gone?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 03:35 PM
I currently show no forms associated with you username. Did you happen to register an account while working on it? If so, do you happen to know the email associated with it? Also if you have a URL for the form I can help you retrieve it that way. Please let us know if there is any other information you can provide and we will be happy to try to find the form.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- egccommAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 01:41 PM
That's the only information I can give you.
- egccommAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 01:43 PM
Answer got cut off. firstname.lastname@example.org is the email associated with it. I don't have URL for the form, and yes we had signed up and created a form at the same time.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 03:37 PM
We have found your form under a guest account, so now it has been transferred into your registered egccomm account.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- egccommAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 03:40 PM
Great! Thank you!