- DerekMurrellAsked on June 18, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Hi, i had a reply from Jim, thank you, but in any browser the form half disapears, you can replicate this by refreshing the page
- KadeJMAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 02:20 PM
The reason this is happening is because the iFrame that your form is in is not tall enough. To fix this you just need to change the " Height " value and it should show up.
- DerekMurrellAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 05:14 AM
I checked and adjusted the height and that didnt solve it, i moved the form to another page and it worked, it was because i had a second Jotform on the home page which was 'rank this website' once i removed the 'rank this website' jotform my quote form worked perfectly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Thank you for informing us.
I just checked the form in your website http://www.fp-franking-machines.co.uk/ and can now see the form in full.
Are we good to assume then that issue is resolved?
- DerekMurrellAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Yes the issue is now resolved and hope that this may help others