- ZackSpearAsked on June 18, 2014 at 02:10 PM
On the front end under salary section there are 3 hidden fields which populate once a date is added. However if they are filled out and submitted, on the edit submission link they do not show properly until I click the date input besides each column that has data in it. I have attached a screenshot of what it looks like from the editing link.
The edit link is here
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 04:36 PM
Thank you for your report.
I was able to reproduce the issue, so I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and escalated it to our Development Team.
We will get back to you via this thread once we have any updates.
- ZackSpearAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Any ETA on ticket?
- BryanPauloAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 02:36 PM
The ticket is already assigned to our developer. Unfortunately, we cannot give you definite timeframe for this since they have other workload on their bucket prior to this one. We will notify you ASAP through this thread once we have an update.
Thank you for your patience.
- ZackSpearAnswered on June 23, 2014 at 03:30 PM
Really need this escalated. My client needs this fixed asap.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 23, 2014 at 05:36 PM
I see this ticket has been marked as important, one our developers will get back to you as soon as possible.
- ZackSpearAnswered on June 25, 2014 at 02:35 PM
Guys we need this issue resolved today, it was been close to a week now. Usually your support is awesome but right now it is failing us and our client couldn't be more angry with us and there is nothing we can do on our end. Please get back to us right away with the fixed solution.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 25, 2014 at 03:48 PM
Our apologies but we do not have an update yet about this ticket. Our developers should update this thread once they have a fixed for this. Unfortunately, I can't say how long it would take them as it depends on their workload and progress on other important issues.
- ZackSpearAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 02:36 PM
Can we have an update on this please? What needs to be done to speed this process up. We have been a long time JotForm user but we are very frustrated with this at this point.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 03:52 PM
Unfortunately, there is not much that we can do in such case. Developers have to work accordingly to their priorities. The current issue is marked as important and assigned to one of our developers. As soon as we have any news on this, we will update the thread. Once again we are sorry for the delay.
- ZackSpearAnswered on June 29, 2014 at 04:03 PM
We are going on close to two weeks with no response but sorry its been marked as important. This is ridiculous. We need some sort of real update instead of a scripted response. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 29, 2014 at 05:44 PM
We apologize for the delays. But there currently is no update yet from our developer at this time.
We understand your frustration, and we can only ask for your patience and understanding.
This thread will be updated with response from our developer as soon as status update is available.
I will also make a follow up on your behalf.
- ZackSpearAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 07:40 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Thanks for reporting. I will create a separate ticket for that particular issue.
- ZackSpearAnswered on July 07, 2014 at 01:21 PM
Can we please get an update on this??? We ned this fixed. We are over 2 weeks on this, you fixed one issue and caused another one. We need this fixed today.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 07, 2014 at 02:34 PM
Our sincere apologies. We haven't heard any words from our developers about this particular issue so I have pushed again the ticket and contacted them so we can get updates. We will make sure to update you on this thread once this is fixed.
We appreciate your patience during the mediation of this matter.