- BiijaAsked on June 18, 2014 at 07:21 PM
I am using the uniform order form template, but cannot seem to add thumbnail images of my newly created item. Would you please explain procedue to me. Thank you
- CesarAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 09:26 PM
You can add images to your products by pasting the URL of the image on the Image field:
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- BiijaAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 10:01 PM
I do not have an image url. I would be uploading the image from my computer. How do I obtain a image url? Or is it possible to allow uploading capabilities? Thank you.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 20, 2014 at 12:11 AM
If the images are in your computer, you will have to upload your images to some web server and then grab the image URL before you can use it in your payment question.
Another option is to use our "Image" field to upload the images and then grab the image URL. Here are the steps:
1. Add the "Image" field in your form:
2. Choose "Upload Image File" option in the Image Wizard and then click Next:
3. Browse to the image file in your computer which you want to upload and then click "Upload File":
4. Select the Image field of your form then click "Image Source" in the toolbar :
You can copy this image URL and use it in your payment form. You can repeat these steps for every image you want to upload.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.