- IstoryaAsked on June 19, 2014 at 06:19 AM
I created an order form and included photo attachment in the feature. My clients told me that they couldnt attach more than one photo.
1. Is it possible to attach multiple photos in one submission form, if so how do I do that?Page URL:
- shpropertiesAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 08:33 AM
Use the file upload, like you already have, but change the setting to "Allow Multiple"
- shpropertiesAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 08:37 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 12:02 PM
As mentioned by shproperties , you can achieved that by using the "Allow Multiple' property of the upload field.
I suggest you check also this user guide for more details about the Upload field.
Inform us if you need further assistance.