- vanbeekAsked on June 19, 2014 at 12:07 PM
From what I can tell, you currently cannot ask a question on your form that assisgns that subscriber to a certain group within a mailchimp list… would this work as a possible workaround?
1) Create separate jotforms for each of your specific groups
2) Use an iframe embedded form asking the appropriate group targeted questions.
2b. Don't use a thank you notificaiton after submission, but instead forward them to the appropriate form.
I'll have to try it out, but hypethetically, this should keep your subscribers on the same "page" and they can designate which group they will be assigned to in mailchimp based on the first question they answer. It does add the extra submission click, rather than a nice form with conditional formating automatically populating the rest of the targeted group specific questions.
I am however still concerned that a user "updating" their information with the available form, may not be successful.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 02:21 PM
Yes, the workaround should work though that's its downside. However, we have created tickets about this request.
I think we have replied to you on the other threads too. Kindly check them.
Thanks and have a nice day!
- vanbeekAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 02:54 PM
Thanks again, and yeah I was all over the forums this morning addressing a couple different things.