- RickKartAsked on June 22, 2014 at 08:50 PM
I am now ready to load my form (to receive credit card payments). I choose to display it on my site via Source Code. Copied and pasted it to my website and the form displays fine. When I test it I get a Server Error in "/" Application, The resource cannot be found. Any suggestions on now I can correct this problem?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 22, 2014 at 10:15 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
We would like to check your web page URL where you have embedded your form. Please share your web page URL and we will take a look on why you are getting the 404 error.
We will wait for your response.
- RickKartAnswered on June 23, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Your form is the last tab on the right.
- RickKartAnswered on June 23, 2014 at 10:58 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 23, 2014 at 01:10 PM
I did check your web page where you have embedded your form I found that you have two "<Form>" tags in your form with different action URLs. Please check the screenshot below:
When you submit the form, it tries to post to an aspx page which does not exists and that is the reason why you get the 404 Not Found error. To solve your problem, you should find and delete the following code from your web page:
<form name="Form1" method="post" action="WebsiteTemplate.aspx?Firmid=218F86C3B3A00E5061FB7EB0A92BE53A&MenuID=customl&Rend=1" id="Form1">
You should also remove the last occurrence of "</form>" tag from your web page.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- RickKartAnswered on June 23, 2014 at 03:16 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 23, 2014 at 05:19 PM
Glad to know the problem has been solved, if you have another question please open a new thread we will be glad to assist you.