- UrbanEdgeAsked on June 23, 2014 at 07:12 AM
I have a contact form at this URL: http://www.urbanedgeworkshops.com/contact.html
The form is fine in Safari and Firefox but the bottom in cut of in Chrome.
Please could you advise how i can rectify this issue?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 23, 2014 at 07:52 AM
I was able to recreate this problem when embedding your form on a blank page. Oddly enough, the same cannot be said on other forms.
We will investigate this issue further and will get back to you with our findings.
Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- DanielAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 08:02 PMHas any progress been made on this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 05:07 AM
We are still investigating the cause of this problem.
We will contact you soon as we find the cause of the problem and a solution to fix it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 06:52 AM
Here's an update:
Sadly, we cannot find the root cause of the issue, although it looks like your customization is causing a height miscalculation.
Would you be amenable to using the iFrame embed option instead? I have downloaded your page and tried to embed an iFrame version of the form and it does play nicely.