- vito1202Asked on June 23, 2014 at 01:56 PM
Hello to all the staff,
are again myself.
I would like to create a form like this:
where for each feature can enter a specific price,
is it possible?,
Can you show me how to do the math please?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on June 23, 2014 at 04:55 PM
You can integrate a payment form with a different price for each product. While on the payment wizard:
1. Select the product/item. Click on Add New Option
2. Select Add a Custom Property option. Click on Next button
3. Start adding the product/item custom property options
a. Add Name to the custom option
b. Add the Options lists
c. Check Special Pricing option to allow custom price for each custom property
d. Click Next button to continue
4. Complete the Custom Property option.
a. provide the Price for each available option in the lists.
b. You can check Show sub-total on form, if you want.
5. Click Finish button to complete Custom Property option for the product/item.
6. Click Save Product button to save the product/item custom property option.
You can decide whether a product will be required and/or selected by default.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on June 23, 2014 at 04:56 PM
If more help is needed, please describe in details the desired results and will happily assist you.