- belinda_sicuriAsked on June 24, 2014 at 02:54 AM
I've just joined Jot Form and my friend has given me authority to edit the multi language form.
However I'm unable to edit English US even when it's the default language. I'm only able to edit the German (Deutsch) setting, which I don't want to do.
My friend who has given me access to these files, has the opposite problem.
Can anyone help?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 24, 2014 at 05:00 AM
Basically, what you should do is to create a form with English (US) labels. Then, add the other language, for example, the Deutsche. After that, set Deutsche language as the default when translations are done. That is how the Multi Language option should be added to your form.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- belinda_sicuriAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 12:20 AM
However the form was set up in German (Deutsch) by someone else and I'm the one who needs to translate it into English, so how do I go about this then?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 02:55 AM
Here are the steps you should follow to solve this problem:
1. Remove the "Language" option form your form for now.
2. Change your form labels to English. You only have 5 fields and that should not be a problem.
3. Once your form field are in English labels, enable the "Language" option and add the desired language.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.