- marmite4meAsked on August 20, 2011 at 06:51 PM
- allanftdAnswered on August 20, 2011 at 11:58 PM
As long as you have the ability to embed HTML codes into your ebay page, you can easily incorporate JotForm forms into your ebay listings.
To embed your form, just open the Embed Form Wizard in your toolbar's Setup & Embed tab and select one of the options to embed your code.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing JotForm!
- marmite4meAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 02:34 PM
Ok, the answer seems to be NO YOU CAN'T ( in practise ) and it's against ebays rules to provide links off of ebay.
the form cannot be installed INTO the listing page, and is rejected by ebay.
- allanftdAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 02:44 PM
Too bad, marmite4me, eBay is not too flexible when it comes to integration with other apps and widgets. Sorry but this limitation is not within the scope of JotForm and we are unable to help you further. Good luck in your future endeavors and we hope you find good use for JotForm in the near future.
- POOPOOAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 02:58 PM
Don't know how but a listing on ebay HAS got a jotform, tried myself but no luck.
- AtacanCAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 03:40 PM
I've already responded to your other post.