- Boother23Asked on June 24, 2014 at 01:12 PM
submit button will not work on my website, I tried the iframe code but it did not display on my website
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 24, 2014 at 01:32 PM
The form conflicts with the existing script on your page that's why it was not working as expected. Re-embedding your form using iframe embed code should fix it since the form loads in an iframe container, therefore it won't conflict with anything on your page.
- Boother23Answered on June 24, 2014 at 01:52 PM
will not display form on my godaddy site now when i use iframe?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 24, 2014 at 02:47 PM
On your iion-commmercial-signup-page.html page there are two instances of the form withing html snippet, the fist one is a source code, and the second one is an Embed version. It might cause conflicts.
We would like to recommend you to remove everything on the widget, and try to add the iFrame version only.
Please let us know how it is going.
- pkennedyAnswered on June 24, 2014 at 02:56 PM
but the Iframe version won't be responsive will it??
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 24, 2014 at 03:38 PM
The iFrame will be responsive. You can also add a Mobile Responsive widget to the form: