- tamig707Asked on August 20, 2011 at 11:25 PM
I created an account for my client at a different email address and their order number is 61102194 why are they still getting messages stating the account will be disabled? Please advise me the creator of the account at email@example.com
- allanftdAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 12:26 AM
Thank you for your message. Upon further investigation, Order # 61102194 is linked to JotForm username firstname.lastname@example.org. However, for some reason, the payment failed to reflect and update the account status in our member database to a Premium account.
To resolve this, we can refund you the payment made for the Premium account and resubmit your payment. Make sure also to use the correct username when upgrading your account in Plimus. It should be consistent with the one in JotForm.
Please confirm so that we can process your refund. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- tamig707Answered on August 21, 2011 at 07:19 AMThat is the correct account. As I stated I opened the account for my client whose email is connected to the order number in question. I asked that you respond to me because I set the account up. Please refund immediately so that I can resubmit the payment. I need to be assured she won't loose her information because of a glitch in your system. I submitted the payment correctly the first time.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 09:26 AM
I have manually updated the said account to Premium the forms should
be working fine. Once you login to your JotForm account
you will notice the increase on the limits.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- tamig707Answered on August 22, 2011 at 04:48 PM
Mliz thank you for taking care of that in addition the username shows tamig707 will you please change that to my clients name Rachel M. Bethea.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 22, 2011 at 11:43 PM
Your request has been noted and I have submitted a ticket for it. However, I am not sure if a username with spaces is allowed. Please reply to this thread with a different username (without spaces) just in case the first one is not allowed. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 05:02 AM
Since usernames are used on URLs (form or uploaded file) spaces are not allowed.
You also probably wouldn't want to write such a long username everytime you login.