- madirishAsked on June 24, 2014 at 06:32 PM
I wanna track the click made on the submit button on the forms.
Can you provide me the required details on how to do that?
Or is it even possible?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 24, 2014 at 06:44 PM
This might be possible by using form source code. Please follow the step below to install the event tracking on the submit button.
1. Download the form Source Code.
2.Find the submit button syntax. e.g.
<button id="input_2" type="submit" class="form-submit-button">Submit</button>
3. Edit the submit button and add the tracking code. e.g.
<button id="input_2" type="submit" class="form-submit-button"onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'resources', 'Email', 'full measure and install guide', 1, true]" )>Submit</button>
4. Replace the current embed code in your website with form Source code.
Here is also a thread discussing the same thing:
Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- flahrssenAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Dont Works :( with the NEW universal Analytics, I am using de Jotform plugin for WP and dont have a way to include a JS code
onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'pasivo', 'solicitud', 'nuevo lead'])
my goals are being tracked using events
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Since this does not seem like a problem with your form and more a problem with WordPress, here is their guide on how to setup Google Analytics in your page:
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will see what else we can do.