- chiragvora123Asked on June 26, 2014 at 02:36 AM
I know we can track IP Address s and use importhtml() feature on Google Spreadsheets, but I always face an issue due to viewing limit. Is there any built-in function just like IP Address in JotForms so that country name is automatically comes in my Google Spreadsheets?
Update - I want it automatic just like IP Address, as there are widgets which does it manuallyPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 04:41 AM
- chiragvora123Answered on June 26, 2014 at 05:57 AM
But the problem in this is user is able to see the details while filling the form, which I don't want. I just want it in my google speadsheet, nowhere else.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 07:02 AM
Unfortunately, no, we don't have any other widgets that can do the job except the "Get Visitor Location" widget which is currently undergoing a bug fix.
We will let you know if and when it gets fixed so you can start using it on your form.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 07:04 AM
The previous issue with Get Visitor Location Widget is now fixed. Perhaps you may also want to try it out on your form and see if it can work to what you need.