- ssimasekAsked on June 26, 2014 at 08:18 AM
it says it's successful, but the folder is not present. Some back story, the set up worked initially, but the form i had created last night was incorrect. The new form wouldn't feed to the existing dropbox folder, and in my frustration, i deleted the folder in dropbox.
Tried to re-establish a dropbox folder this morning - it does not go all the way through the set up - it seems to skip the wizard at the end, yet still tells me it's successfully set up - no dropbox folder though appears. Help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 09:08 AM
Have you tried removing the integration and redoing it again? If yes, are you sure that you're logged in to the correct account?
I have just cloned your form and I was able to integrate it with Dropbox without any problems. Please do as I suggested and let us know what happens next.
- ssimasekAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 09:11 AM
i have done this at least 20 times. My form says integrated, but no folder gets created in dropbox. I've cleared my cache in mozilla, done this on a different laptop using explorer. NOTHING WORKS.
This is making me crazy.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 09:21 AM
Are you getting these screens when trying to integrate to Dropbox?
Do you get the Dropbox pop-up window that asks you for JotForm permission?
- ssimasekAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 09:22 AM
yes, yes and yes.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 09:32 AM
The folder will only be created after a submission was made.
Have you received a form yet after you have integrated it to Dropbox?