- PetraTestAsked on June 26, 2014 at 08:49 AM
My coupon wizard does not look like that: I do not have the choice to chose order total, just products.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 08:58 AM
May I ask what is the name of the form you're working on? Furthermore, can you explain to us the nature of your question so that we may be able to provide you a better response?
- PetraTestAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Not in any of my forms I have the option of placing the discount on the order total. I have made a testform http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41251882457963
- PetraTestAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Tried inserting an image, but it does not show.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 12:09 PM
You can add a screenshot to this thread by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
Anyway, I understand your inquiry with regards to the coupon codes feature. The "Apply discount to" option is missing from the settings. Allow me forward this thread to our developers so they can further check this. We'll notify you via this thread for updates.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 09:50 PM
We have released a fix for this problem. Please let us know if you run into any other issues.
- PetraTestAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 05:26 AM
Thanks - now I have the extra dropdown menu to choose order total!
Thank you for your quick response!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 06:01 AM
Great! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.