- phyllisallenAsked on June 26, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Can not get into my account my name is phyllis allenPage URL:
- ManagermustafaAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 11:57 AM
I could log into your account and could successfully open MyForms page. Still may i ask you which browser do you use?
- phyllisallenAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 12:07 PM
I am using fox. How did you get in? Please let me know How.
- BryanPauloAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 01:07 PM
Looks like you are currently logged in to your account. Did you mean your MyForms page is blank? If you just can't find the place to edit your forms, can you click on this link: http://www.jotform.com/myforms? If it's still the same thing, you can also try other browsers.
Let us know if the link above works for you.
- phyllisallenAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 05:20 PM
Hi the link didn't get me in. I tried to retype my email and password and it is telling me it is incorrect. I am at a lost. Need help. I have a lot of information on this site.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 05:37 PM
I would suggest you to open in an incognito window (Chrome) or Private window (Firefox) the following link
https://www.jotform.com/login. Then enter your credentials
if you do not remember the password, click on Forgot Password? link
A message with password reset instructions should arrive at firstname.lastname@example.org
- phyllisallenAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 05:45 PM
Thanks Jeanette I'm in.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 05:48 PM
Glad we were able to able to help, Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future and we will be happy to do so.
Thank you for using Jotform!