- RuthfWestcottAsked on June 27, 2014 at 10:14 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Can you please confirm that you want to have your subscription cancelled and the payment refunded?
- RuthfWestcottAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 06:24 AM
No, I don't want to cancel my subscription, because this will mean I can't use my account any more.
I have spent long enough trying to get this to work that I don't want to give up!
I think I should have a refund because I have used up all my free data on testing, not on actually having my customers use the form. I would happily pay if it was working, but I don't think I should have to pay for something which isn't working.
So I would like to keep the premium account, so I can keep trying to get the thing to work, but get a refund on the fee.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 06:30 AM
Unfortunately, we cannot process a refund without cancelling your premium subscription. That means you cannot keep a premium account for free.
But, you can still use your account even if it is on free status. If you run out of submission allocations due to testing, simply let us know and we will gladly reset your count.
Just make sure to not delete the submissions so we would know that the counts were really used for testing.
- RuthfWestcottAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 06:38 AM
Ah! ok then! please cancel my premium subscription and reset my count - you will be able to easily see from my account that all the submissions except for 3 are tests. I think I am up to 'test 23'
(and the ones which aren't tests didn't work properly)
Thank you very much,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 07:42 AM
Upon checking, I found that you have paid the subscription payment using PayPal payment gateway. You have to cancel your subscription through your own paypal account. Here are the steps to cancel your subscription :
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html
Do get back to us once you cancel your subscription and we will initiate the refund process.
On your request related to submission count reset, I found that your account submission count is well within the allowed submission limit. It will anyway get reset by tomorrow. Please be noted that submission counters are reset on the first day of every month.