- KasyAsked on July 17, 2010 at 01:05 AMThe form titles show up but I can not access them. Instead I see the following message.You can't see the submission data for this form. Please login firstI am logged in and it won't allow access.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 17, 2010 at 01:42 AM
Exactly for which form do you have this problem?
Please try logging out and logging back in. Then select your form on My Forms page and then click on Submissions button.
- KasyAnswered on July 17, 2010 at 01:58 AM
It seems Jotform does not work well with IE. It does work with Firefox. Great job on new look and easier use of jotform.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 17, 2010 at 02:29 AM
Unfortunately, we are a mac shop and we might miss bugs on IE. We will check the IE problem on Monday. We made some speed improvements on My Forms page on Friday that might have caused the bug.
- serkanAnswered on July 17, 2010 at 04:54 AM
@Kasy I've tested on every IE version but couldn't regenerate this problem. I have a few questions for you.
- Is this a constant problem or it happens once in a while?
- When you login, are you using the "Remember Me" option?
- Exactly which form you have this problem? You can provide URL or Form title.
- Are you able to re-generate this problem, if so please describe step by step instructions the this error.