- jennamonkeyAsked on June 27, 2014 at 01:53 PM
I have tried inserting the code as advised in previous similar questionsPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 02:42 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The forms are mobile compatible, and you can add a Mobile Responsive widget to the form to get even better mobile form layout.
Can you please provide us with the exact link to the web page in question? Then, we will try to check it out.
- jennamonkeyAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 05:30 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 05:44 PM
This will ensure that your embedded form will be responsive when viewed on mobile browsers.
Please try and inform us if it does not make any difference.
- jennamonkeyAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 06:10 PM
I have added the widget to the form and even put 'required' as it didn't work with out and unfortunately I cannot view it on my android?
I just had to drag and drop the widget anywhere on the form? If so, it hasn't worked.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 06:33 PM
Yes, you can put the widget anywhere in the form, and it should take effect.
I was able to check the form on the website using an Android device emulator, and I also noted the non-display of the form. See screenshot below
but the alternative "Online Booking Form" button option do works
As is now we only need to fix the embedded form itself.
Can you please try re-embedding the form, but this time use the iframe embed code of the form instead of the default script code.
Follow this guide on how to -Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
And try also embedding without using the secure URL of the form, just use the regular URL http://www.jotformeu.com/form/41774594560362 instead of https://secure
Please try this options.
We will wait for the result.
- snappytotsAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 01:48 PM
I tried this and it did not work. NOT happy with this at all.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 02:19 PM
We will address the issue via your support forum thread:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 01, 2016 at 01:51 PM
@MercadeoEduhub I will address your request in the following thread shortly: