- geekwhatAsked on August 22, 2011 at 05:28 AM
I've added the static feedback button to my site at:
It is running on Tumblr. See the screenshot for what is happening (the blog title text and article title text disappear)
Please advise, thanks!
- geekwhatAnswered on August 22, 2011 at 01:22 PM
Hi, following up on this, any solutions would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance! :)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 03:29 AM
It is unfortunate that you have removed the feedback codes from your site as I cannot see the issue you reported in action. However, my guess is that the feedback script is having some conflict with your site's cufon plugin which is responsible for the site's title and the article title texts.
If that is the case, then I am afraid there are no other solution but to choose between using a cufon plugin or a feedback form. Still, we hope to see the problem ourselves. Who knows, we might be able to find a workaround to this.
- geekwhatAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 03:32 AM
Neil, thanks for your response.
I've implemented it on the live site, please see the site now:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 03:43 AM
As I suspected, the form's feedback script conflicts with the cufon plugin script. I'm afraid that your only option is to choose between either of the two.
Sorry for this inconvenience.
- geekwhatAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 03:46 AM
Not sure what the cufon plugin script is that you speak of, if I disable it, what exactly will be different?
- allanftdAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 04:25 AM
What Neil meant was that your website has a Cufon script which defines the type of font to be used in your website's text content.
To learn more about what Cufon does to your website, please visit http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/.
- geekwhatAnswered on August 24, 2011 at 09:26 AM
Thanks for your responses JotForm, I very much appreciate it. I will take a look and see if I can resolve this, thanks.