- steweyAsked on June 27, 2014 at 08:22 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 28, 2014 at 12:40 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Do you want to delete your old submissions or you want to delete your uploads you have in your form's submission.
Here are the steps to delete your old submission record:
1. Click on "My Form" from the top of your screen.
2. Select the desired form for which you want to delete the submissions and then click on "Submission" button. Please check the screenshot below:
3. In your form's submission page, you can click on the "Delete" button on delete the selected submissions.
4. You can scroll down a bit on the same submission page and just above the grid, you can click on "Delete All Submissions" button to delete all submissions of your form. Please be noted that once the submissions are deleted it is not possible to recover them. Please check the screenshot below:
If you want to delete the file uploads to free up upload space, you will have to delete the submissions which has file attachment. Please be noted that deleting submission records will also delete the file uploads resulting in clearing the upload space.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.