- sheilajahliAsked on June 27, 2014 at 09:04 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 28, 2014 at 01:16 AM
Please be noted that our iPad / iPhone app is designed to just view the submission. It is currently not possible to edit your forms or its submission records. You will have to use a regular desktop / laptop to go to your form's submission page and then edit your submission records.
If you still want to edit your submission records using your iPad, you need to your safari browser on iPad and then sign in to your JotForm account. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. In your iPad, open your safari browser and then sign in to your JotForm account.
2. Go to your form's submission page the same way you use in a regular desktop / laptop browser. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
3. Click on the desired submission record from the grid and then click on the "Edit" button. You should be able to edit the submission and submit is as well.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.