- debmorrisAsked on June 28, 2014 at 04:07 AM
Hi - the submit button shows on my form on jotform.com but doesn't appear on my website?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 28, 2014 at 06:54 AM
Please try re-embedding your form to your website using its iframe embed code.
Follow this guide on how to -Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
I checked the form on your website, and I noted that it is was having script conflict with the existing scripts in your website. Using the iframe embed code of the form should prevent this script conflict.
Please inform us if issue remains even after applying my suggestion already.
- debmorrisAnswered on June 28, 2014 at 09:29 AM
Thanks - the submit button now shows - has it fixed the "script conflict" (whatever that is!)? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 28, 2014 at 09:52 AM
Great! Yes, iFrame method should fix the script conflict issues.
- debmorrisAnswered on June 28, 2014 at 11:04 AM
I'd be grateful if you could check and advise if it's fixed as I don't know what I'm looking for to check? Many thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 28, 2014 at 11:13 AM
I confirmed that! Here's a screenshot: