What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Creating a form that would submit complete and incomplete user informationAsked by Voodoo8648 on June 28, 2014 at 08:14 PM
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to do the following:
1. users on my website (www.QuickCashForCarsUSA.com) submit a form that includes their contact information.
2. I receive the forms and from there I want to select which forms (minus the user's contact information) results get emailed to another group of people.
3. From there, those people would have the choice if they want to PAY for the contact information.
4. If they want to pay for the contact info, then they click a button or link, and their credit card information that is already on file with us would get billed a predetermined amount and then they get emailed a new form or link to the form with the contact information.
5. Only one person would be able to pay for this information... so after the first person pays for it, then it's unavailable for anybody else.
Can you help me figure out how to do this please? Im not sure where to start. Im trying to make it as easy as possible because we could send out over a hundred of these forms everyday and can't spend too much time on any one form
Thanks for ANY help
2. You can create two notification email. One that contains all the information that was submitted to your form and the other one without some of the information. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications. After you receive the emails, send or forward the email without some of the information to that group of people.
3. In order for them to pay, I would advise to create another form for Payment. Include this form into the notification. You can use our Payment Integrations:
Or, if you already have their card on file, you can charge them immediately. But, we do not advise to collect those credit card information using our basic fields. That is not safe and there's a chance that you'll get banned from the system.
4. After you receive the payment, you can then send the email notification to the payor with all the information required.
5. Unfortunately, you have to manually advise these people that the certain information is already sold out. You can email them again.
Let us know if you have any further questions.