- the.usa.shopping.centerAsked on June 29, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Can I add a customer feedback form for our customer reviews like eBay on my website?
Basically, I want my customers to
1- be able leave a feedback.
2- be able to review the feedback that is left by my other customers.
3- and be able to see the result of 5 stars rating option.
I attached the eBay link that needs to be considers.
Have a nice day!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 02:02 AM
1. You can create a form where your user's can submit feedback and then you can embed this form in your web page. The following guide should help you:
2 & 3. Unfortunately, we do not have such feature but it is possible to achieve your requirement by creating a report and embedding it in your web page. It will display the responses / submissions of your form. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the desired form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Reports" button from the toolbar above:
3. Select the appropriate report type (I would suggest you for HTML table listing report or the RSS Listing report) :
4. Select the desired columns you want to display in your report:
5. You will be able to see the iFrame embed code which you need to copy :
Once you have the report embed code, you can embed it in your web page / ebay page to display the submissions / feedback.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.