What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Feedback form like eBay!Asked by the.usa.shopping.center on June 29, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Can I add a feedback our customer reviews form like eBay on my website?
Basically, I want my customers to
1- be able leave a feedback.
2- be able to review the feedback that is left by my other customers.
3- and be able to see the result of 5 stars rating option.
I attached the eBay link that needs to be considers.
Have a nice day!
1. You can create a form where your user's can submit feedback and then you can embed this form in your web page. The following guide should help you:
2 & 3. Unfortunately, we do not have such feature but it is possible to achieve your requirement by creating a report and embedding it in your web page. It will display the responses / submissions of your form. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the desired form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Reports" button from the toolbar above:
3. Select the appropriate report type (I would suggest you for HTML table listing report or the RSS Listing report) :
4. Select the desired columns you want to display in your report:
5. You will be able to see the iFrame embed code which you need to copy :
Once you have the report embed code, you can embed it in your web page / ebay page to display the submissions / feedback.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.