- shawnAsked on August 22, 2011 at 04:38 PM
If i made a fourm and i wanted the code for the css and html to put into my page can i get that and not just a link to copy and paste.
Thanks In Advance.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 03:07 AM
1. Load the form in question into the form builder and while on the Setup & Embed tab, click Embed Form
2. When the Embed Form Wizard loads, click Source
3. When the next panel appears, download the compressed and refined version of the code
4. Extract the files to the folder of your choice
If you need additional information, please let us know. We'll be glad to provide it.