- MartinAsked on August 22, 2011 at 06:50 PM
How can you get a thank you page that includes a URL link that you can copy and past?
Example screenshot attached. Thanks
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 02:23 AM
Thanks for asking. To include links to uploaded files in the thank you page of a form, do the following:
1. Load the form in question into the form builder and while on the Setup & Embed tab, click Email Alerts > Notification, note the tag for the upload field and close the notification
2. Click Thank You > Thank You message > Next
3. Select "Thank You! Your submission has been received." and click Insert/edit image, enter "https://www.jotform.com/images/thankyou.gif" (without quotes) into the Image URL box and click insert
4. Type (or paste, if it was copied to the clipboard) the tag you would have noted in Step 1 under the image, click Finish to close the Thank You Page wizard
5. Save the form
While this method does not display the entire path of the link(s) on the thank you page, if clicked, they will load or download the files, depending on the browser used and what types of files are at the links. (If the links are right clicked, "Copy link address" can be chosen from the shortcut menu.)
If you need addidtional help with this, please let us know. Our team will be glad to come to your assistance.