- couragerenewalAsked on June 30, 2014 at 02:43 PM
Autofill seems to be working okay when a user modifies a form field in the usual way, but if they hit the clear form button and then put in new answers, the autofill recalls the old answers that were there before they clicked clear form instead of recalling the new answers that they typed after they clicked clear form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 03:26 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem. I have now raised this to our developers so they can further investigate this problem.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused. Regards!
- couragerenewalAnswered on August 07, 2014 at 02:28 PM
Hi, wondering if your developers have made any progress on this issues?
- KadeJMAnswered on August 07, 2014 at 03:59 PM
At the moment I am sorry as there is no current updates about the progress on this bug. So I think it will be necessary to request a little bit more time if you'll allow it and we'll update you asap.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 08, 2014 at 04:53 PM
We are terribly sorry for the long wait but I would like to let you know that we have had this bug fixed today.