- ThomaciAsked on August 22, 2011 at 08:10 PM
Jot form is a winner to mine data. By having the respondent to populate a field, send it in a reply and then we have the ability to harvest that field by cut and paste or link into a spread sheet.
Is there a better format to allow a field worker to fill in a similar type of form from a website and mail it to an address other than the default e-mail? This would be a format like an estimate or progress report for a student.
Thanks for your kind assistance.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 12:52 PM
You can send the email notification to multiple recipients please visit
the following article in our User Guide for more information:
Another way is you can include a textbox or dropdown field in the form which the
user can enter or choose from what email address he would like to
have the data sent to. In the email notification you just have to set the
field associated with the email as the recipient email address.
To do this:
1. Open the Form in JotForm
2. From the the Quick Tools on the left side select Email
3. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
4. Select 'Email Alerts' then click on "Add New Email"
5. In the Email Wizard choose 'Autoresponder'
6. For the Recipient choose the field the user has to fill out for the email address:
Hope this helps, let us know if you have clarifications.