- chiragvora123Asked on July 01, 2014 at 03:52 AM
I want to reduce the space in black so that the scroll gets removed as currently the webpage is too long.Page URL:
- chiragvora123Answered on July 01, 2014 at 03:54 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 04:38 AM
I'll get back to you later today for the solution. The positioning interferes with the media CSS queries and if we override it with a custom CSS codes, the alignment will get messy when viewed on mobile devices. I need to find the solution to address the background image :) Only if that's just a color.
- chiragvora123Answered on July 01, 2014 at 05:41 AM
I have used black color for markings, to show the space which I don't want. That markings are no in website. i just edited it in paint.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 05:59 AM
The spaces are caused by a CSS property on your website's stylesheet. If we remove that, all other pages of your site (if there are any) will be affected as well.
If you are okay with the consequences, then here are the CSS changes to be made:
- Remove padding property of class .post-inner-content under line 350 of style.css
- Remove margin property of classes .page-content, .entry-content, .entry-summary under line 264 of style.css
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 06:01 AM
By the way, when I said 'remove', I mean delete the entire line.
- chiragvora123Answered on July 01, 2014 at 06:17 AM
Thanks. It worked..
- chiragvora123Answered on July 01, 2014 at 06:26 AM
Well, this might not be the question for jotform, but still if u can help it would be great, as you can see there is a black background on the website. The issue is I wanted to remove scroll so I am squeezing everything. Now the problem is everything is coming including the share buttons without any scroll, but the problem is even though I removed footer the black background comes below the end part of content. Is there anything I can do to remove that black background coming below the share icons.