- daphnecvmAsked on July 01, 2014 at 05:18 AM
I have 3 items listed under a paypal payment. For some reason the numbers format in the pricing comes out inconsistent. I have one product with dollar sign and a USD currency and another two products that are just shown in numbers.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 05:34 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your form and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. It seems if the "Price" is in 3 or less than 3 digit, it does display the currency symbol and name but if the price is more than 3 digits the currency name and symbol does not gets displayed.
I am reporting this to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as this issue is fixed.
- daphnecvmAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 05:52 AM
thanks! will wait for the response
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 06:07 AM
You are welcome.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from our back end team.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 02:02 AM
We are happy to inform you that this bug has been fixed.
Kindly clear your browser's cache if problem still persists.