- gugnitzjaAsked on July 01, 2014 at 02:55 PM
When I try to edit a submission, the edit view is not showing hidden fields, and is also not prefilling the fields with data previously entered for this submission. This seems to happen for all the submissions for this form, but also for other forms.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 04:35 PM
I cannot reproduce the problem with a form test.
However, checking further, I can see the problem in your form
Is there an specific number of forms with this problem? If so, can you please send me the list? For now, I have escalated the issue to our 2nd level
- gugnitzjaAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 04:47 PM
These are all the forms that I know are having the issue.
- vtzoumAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 05:22 PM
the same thing happened to me too. It is exactly the same situation.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 06:10 PM
OK, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've escalated the issue to developers and will update these tickets when it's resolved.http://www.jotform.com/answers/398406-Edit-Submissions-will-not-show-data-previously-entered-nor-hidden-fields#3
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 11:07 PM
We have applied a fix for this bug. If the problem persists on your end, you may have to clear your browser's cache. In the unlikely event that the fix does not work for you, please do contact us immediately.
Again, sorry for the troubles caused.
- intranet.adminAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 12:38 PM
I am still having problems.The hidden field data does not display in the email. Please see example.
Please can you help.Example
- gugnitzjaAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 01:03 PM
My issues seem to be resolved. I was able to successfully edit several forms this morning.
- intranet.adminAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 01:22 PM
Is hidden field data being sent to email notifications ?
Please enter text into both fields in the example and direct email to yourself to check.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 04:54 PM
Hi, I have created a separate post regarding your question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/398899
We will respond to you on that thread.