- andyboseAsked on July 02, 2014 at 09:19 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I am able to replicate the issue you are having. There seems to be some technical glitch with the "Show My Weather" widget. It shows the error message "403 Forbidden".
I am reporting this to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as this issue is fixed.
- MacLucAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 02:54 AM
The bug has been fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
- cnaleidAnswered on July 11, 2014 at 08:40 PM
This still doesn't seem to be working for me. All I see is a blank box. Ideally once this does work it would allow for the weather to be recorded at the location of the individual filling the form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 12, 2014 at 02:42 AM
What is the form URL that contains the Show My Weather widget? Let us know and well check it for you. Basically, you will have to define the State and City in the widget settings:
Unfortunately, this widget is not designed to capture the weather of those who fills out the form. This works as if you're showing your own weather to the form users.