- jdomke1Asked on July 02, 2014 at 05:23 PM
I have someone who is trying to register for my event twice. Once for herself and then for her nephew. I only have one restriction for duplicates and confirmed with her she is not using the same CAPID for both submissions. What could be causing this because I'm sure I'll have numerous people wanting to register multiple family members.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 06:45 PM
Another thing to note, you can use JotForm to collect payment as well, if it's of interest. Let us know if you have questions on how to set that up.
- jdomke1Answered on July 02, 2014 at 06:47 PM
I already turned off the restriction so it won't repro right now
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 06:48 PM
OK, yea, I noticed that's it's set up correctly. Sounds like you resolved the issue then. Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- jdomke1Answered on July 02, 2014 at 06:51 PM
I actually want it setup with the restriction but turned it off so someone could register herself and her kid. The have diff names and ID's but the email is the same. The only restriction I had turned on was for the ID.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 07:12 PM
OK. It sounds like you adjusted it under the preferences:
It sounds like you can't have the restriction as it would prevent your users from signing up two people. Let us know if there's anything else you need assistance with. Thanks!
- jdomke1Answered on July 02, 2014 at 07:19 PM
Please check again, I turned the restrictions back on
- jdomke1Answered on July 02, 2014 at 07:32 PM
It looks like it now works based on your testing... got me what changed or why the user couldn't register since it only cares about the ID and not the email address
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 07:34 PM
I just sent two test submissions with your form with different CID numbers and they all went through as expected.
So this means your form is working just fine as it should.
I also tried entering duplicate CID and when I submit, that's the time I get the unique submission error.
Seems like all is well. Feel free to contact us again if you come across any issues.