- hiklg02Asked on July 02, 2014 at 11:04 PM
I would like to see the sender's e-mail address same as that the submitter has given while filling up the form.
Also, the Reply-To should be same as the email address given by the submitter while filling up the form.
This is not working consistently for my forms.
Can you please review my forms and do the needful so that the above gets rectified.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 03, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Please be noted that it is not possible to set the sender name to be the email address of your form user. We did have this feature earlier but now it is disabled and not available anymore.
If you still want to set the sender email to be same as the user email, you can achieve your requirement by adding sender email with mandrill. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/240-Set-Email-Field-as-the-Notification-Sender-Email-Address-with-Mandrill
On your question related to setting "Reply-To", here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on the "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Email Alert":
2. Click on "Notification" / "Notifier" from the dropdown:
3. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings":
4. In the "Reply-to Email" section, you need to select the email field of your form:
When you receive submission email then hit reply button of email, it will be sent to the person who submitted the form.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.