- autoloansbc123Asked on July 03, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Hi, I'd like to create where the entry has 3 boxes to fill similar to Full Name Entry with 3 different boxes to fill. How do I create 1?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 03, 2014 at 12:38 AM
You can use any of the following widgets.
If you want dynamic text box fields, use this.
- autoloansbc123Answered on July 03, 2014 at 02:31 PM
Hi there, thank you for the info. What I want is 3 boxes for 1 value. For Example SIN: ___ ___ ___
3 boxes. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 03, 2014 at 02:43 PM
Sorry to misunderstood.
I think this is the right widget for your requirement.
Kindly check. Thanks!
- autoloansbc123Answered on July 03, 2014 at 02:50 PM
You are the best! That is exactly what I am looking for. Thank you!
- autoloansbc123Answered on July 08, 2014 at 01:51 AM
Hi there, how can I place a restriction so only number is excepted?
- autoloansbc123Answered on July 08, 2014 at 01:54 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 08, 2014 at 08:39 AM
Unfortunately, our Fixed Format widget doesn't allow you to configure validation. Let me submit a request that feature to our developers.
For now, you may consider using our Text Box field and enable Input Masking:
Use # sign for numeric inputs. You can also use basic separators such as hyphen and slash.
- autoloansbc123Answered on July 11, 2014 at 04:20 PM
That would be wonderful! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 11, 2014 at 08:03 PM
Validation is now added to the Fixed Format widget, please run the wizard again to configure: