- asuureAsked on August 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 01:20 PM
Can you tell us which of the required fields were submitted empty? So far when I tried making a submission using your form, all the warnings on the required fields showed up.
We'll wait for your response.
- asuureAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 06:40 PMWell, I wonder if it was the browser.
I was using Chrome.
Which browsers does Jotform support?
Maybe THAT is the problem!
And thanks so much for reponding, Liyam.
- allanftdAnswered on August 24, 2011 at 12:03 AM
I have tried using Google Chrome to access your form but I also did not have issue. Here is the screenshot:
JotForm should work on all web browsers(IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Opera). For best experience, please ensure that you're using the latest stabe version of the browser app. Kindy try again end let us know how it goes.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 24, 2011 at 12:13 AM
Was the captcha field not working in your form? Also, were you redirected to a page as illustrated below when you submitted the form with unfilled required fields?