- steveclarkeAsked on July 04, 2014 at 01:26 PM
The Paypall window at the bottom of my form does not display in Chrome, but appears OK in IE and FireFox. You fixed this for us few months ago, but now it is back. DreamHost just updated PHP to version 5.4. could that of caused it?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 03:05 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was able to reproduce the issue. I am still investigating this, so I will get back to you quickly.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 03:13 PM
In order to fix the issue, please expand the last field on your form (Submit button), then save your form.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- steveclarkeAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 04:32 PM
This seems to have fixed it. Thanks a lot for your time.
The last time you fixed this same issue, my facebook icon came back too,
this time it did not. But that is not your part of the page.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 05:39 PM
Thank you for the confirmation that it is now fixed.
Contact us again anytime should you need assistance.