JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can remove the yellow background highlight by doing the following steps:
1. Edit your form and check that you're on the Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences
3. Click the Field Styles tab
4. On the Highlight Effect settings, click the value and select 'Disabled'
While for your removal of the red background:
1. Select the Form Styles tab (still in Preferences)
2. On the Inject Custom CSS, insert this text:
background: none !important;
3. Save your form.
Please let us know if you have further questions on this matter.