- kaufman465Asked on August 23, 2011 at 03:28 PM
I am having problems with Internet explorer. I have a form that I created through jotforms and it displays fine on chrome and mozilla but is hit or miss with IE. What do you think is causing this.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 11:41 PM
I tested your embedded form using Internet Explorer 8 but could not replicate the problem you were referring to. However, we have encountered such reports of forms not displaying at all.
It usually happens when connection to our server resets while the form's embed script is being downloaded. It could be due to a lot of possible reasons. The most probable would be user connection problems.
Your chosen embed method, the short Embed <> codes, is a simple script file which displays the entire form. If this file fails to download, the form will not show at all. As a counter-measure, you may want to use iFrame to embed your form.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Hope this helps. Thank you for using JotForm!
- kaufman465Answered on August 24, 2011 at 12:09 PMThis did not help and we still have the same problem. In fact I tried
almost all of your embedding options including source code. Thanks for your
help and if you have any other ideas let me know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 07:38 AM
I am looking at the page and you do not seem to be using the IFrame Code. Can you please use the IFrame code and then let us know so we can look into it.
Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame".