- mikehihnAsked on July 05, 2014 at 12:29 PM
- JotForm SupportpvvskkAnswered on July 05, 2014 at 01:57 PM
I understand that you want to change the width of text area in the forms. The text area width can be changed by injecting custom CSS.
Please follow the instructions below to change the text area width :
1. Right-click on the text area box and select "Show Properties" option
2. Scroll down the page to note the ID of the text area box that looks like #input_99 in Field Details section
3. Now, close the properties window and click on Setup & Embed tab on the top of the form designer
4. Click on Preferences button to open Preferences window with 5 tabs. Now, click on Form Styles
5. You can see an option Inject Custom CSS. Click on right portion of that option to edit and add the following at the end of the existing text
width : 300px;
The number 300px may be changed as per your requirement.
NOTE : Please note that changing other values that are already existing in this option effects the design of the form.
Hope this helps you and let me know if this has resolved your issue.
Kiran Kumar Polavarapu