What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I understand you want to create a pdf form of "Contact us" form. Please follow the instructions below to create the pdf form.
1. Login to JotForm and click on "My Forms" in the navigation menu.
2. Select the required form from the list of forms by checking the select box or by clicking the form
3. You can see More button on the right side after selecting the required form. Please click on that to display the options available
4. You can find "Create PDF Form" option from the More menu.
5. The PDF form is now downloaded on your computer.
Please let us know if you need further assistance in this regard.
Kiran Kumar Polavarapu
You can also refer to this user guide -How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form
Please inform us if you need further assistance.