- ianm7Asked on April 08, 2010 at 10:31 AMHi
When I submit a V3 form, I get the email notification as intended, but the link it contains simply displays an outbind error message. Is this specific to me, or a bug?
I am currently unable to actually see any completed and submitted forms.
Vista Ultimate, FF, IE8, Chrome all fail.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 08, 2010 at 12:00 PMI looked at the email and it really did not have any content. I fixed this by deleting the email alert and re-creating a new one. I made a test submission so you can see if it worked or not from that submission email.
You can also see submissions from the "Submissions" button on My Forms page.
- ianm7Answered on April 08, 2010 at 12:33 PMexcellent, thanks..working as advertised now ....
- raihaneAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 07:49 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 09:28 AM
I have moved your question on to another thread. We'll respond to your concern in a short while.