- friendspharmAsked on July 07, 2014 at 09:48 AM
My form, http://form.jotform.me/form/41195408495461, has 2 configurable lists. Off late, both of them lost the "add detail" buttons.
Please help. my email id is: email@example.com
thnx in advance
- friendspharmAnswered on July 07, 2014 at 10:06 AM
Does the problem exist for the paid users too, or just the free users?
- puddles05131989Answered on July 07, 2014 at 10:09 AM
I am a free user also, so I am not sure.
- CarinaAnswered on July 07, 2014 at 11:12 AM
I moved your thread to a new one. Please check your answer here.
- friendspharmAnswered on July 07, 2014 at 11:24 AM
@Carina... we would appreciate this problem getting solved more. Please look into it.
- CarinaAnswered on July 07, 2014 at 11:27 AM
I could replicate the same situation in this test form:
Configurable list is missing add/remove buttons and if we don't add minimum rows it doesn't show any content.
I forwarded this situation to our developers so they can analyse better this situation. They will contact you via this thread once they have an update on this.
Meanwhile if you need further support please let us know.
- friendspharmAnswered on July 07, 2014 at 11:35 AM
@puddles05131989.. buddy, i was messing arnd, and whn i added 20000 to the maximum rows option, the "add details" button reappeared. ....
u can try the same. IT might just for you too. :)
- puddles05131989Answered on July 07, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Ah-HAH! I added 2000 to maximum and it works for me as well, thank goodness for an easy solution!
- friendspharmAnswered on July 07, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Lets thank carina for motivating us to hunt for solutions ourselves.... !!! :P :P :P
- MacLucAnswered on July 08, 2014 at 03:16 AM
Bug has been fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.