- DebbieAsked on August 24, 2011 at 03:07 AM
I was wondering if jotforms could be used to upload something like a picture and some sentences onto a page in my website instead of sending me an email.
This is a re-post of a comment on Capture the Page URL Where the Form is Embedded
- brx250Answered on August 24, 2011 at 04:47 AM
Thank you for using JotForm.
Unfortunately, this feature is currently not available with JotForm. Forms made from JotForm serves only as a point-of-entry for your data. You can, however, edit the full source code of the form, and add some programming languages script for the functionality that you need, and house it in your own server and database for future access. You may also want to try JotForm's html or Grid listing Reports, which is shown below.
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report of
2. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
3. Choose HTML table or Grid Listing then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy the iframe codes provided then paste it onto your webpage's source code.
Hope this helps. If you have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support