What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I mistakenly deleted a form. Can I get it back? ASAP?Asked by djwoodbury on July 07, 2014 at 05:44 PM
Please follow the steps below to restore the form.
1. Go to My Forms and Click on Trash from the left menu
2. Select the deleted form
3. Click on Restore
Hope this helps you.
Kiran Kumar Polavarapu
Hi, please follow this steps to restore the deleted form
1. Go to your My Forms page http://www.jotform.com/myforms
2. Click on the Trash folder name on the left side panel.
3. Find the recently deleted form
4. Select the form using the tick box.
5. Click on Restore button to restore the form.
6. Go back to your My Forms page and see if the form is now restored.
Inform us if there is more we can assist you with.