- evank001Asked on August 24, 2011 at 03:30 AM
I got a huge problem, none of the forms of my account works anymore : the error message is v8_build_source.js:38: Error loading file load( configFile + '.js'); ^,
the error message is on our website but on the form preview within the jotform website of my account
thanks for your quick help
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 24, 2011 at 03:54 AM
I cannot re-create the problem right now. But I see similar errors on our logs about half an hour ago. We released a new version of our deployment system around 3:30 EST. That must have caused this during the release.
Everything should be fine now. If you still get it please let us know.
- evank001Answered on August 24, 2011 at 04:52 AM
It works again ! Thanks a lot for your support, that's what I call professionnals.
- brx250Answered on August 24, 2011 at 06:45 AM
We are always glad to help!
If you have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Our team will be more than happy to assist you with anything.
Thank you for using JotForm.
Albert | JotForm Support
- guest_22812031006032Answered on October 08, 2012 at 04:10 AM
We have the same issue on https://www.centralway.com/jobs/productmanager/ - can you offer a quick solution as this is very urgent.
Thx so much.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 04:32 AM
It should be fine now.
Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- guest_22812031006032Answered on October 08, 2012 at 05:51 AM
Thx so much - wow that was fast!