- Tania300Asked on August 24, 2011 at 06:46 AM
please could you let me know -
- why doesnt the first couple of items on form show up when i see the preview (or send to myself as test via email)
(they are just left blank for some reason.)
- the paypal thing doesnt seem to work when i send to email address and open up as a link....so i cant test....
- should i be manually including the submit button at the bottom, or should the paypal thing have one automatically when working properly, and go thru directly to them?
- do i need to manually enter name and address fields in the jotform creation process. - both for invoicing and delivery...
or should that all come up in the paypal payment process when it works properly?
many thanks in advance gfor your help!
Tania (username Tania300)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 07:24 AM
Can you post the URL of the form? Or better, show us a screenshot of the problem?